One of my new-ish passions is Ayurveda and any chance I get to learn more, I’m on it like white on basmati rice. I was blessed to take a beautiful workshop with Kimberly Kubicke recently, all about using the wisdom of Ayurveda to assist with a smooth transition into fall.
One of the recommendations was to drink this warming tea:
- Thinly slice a 1″ piece of fresh ginger.
- Place in 2-1/2 cups water with 1/4 teaspoon of freshly-ground black pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and low boil for 20 minutes.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric just before turning off the heat.
- Sweeten with honey if desired.